If you are outside of Australia please contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an accurate shipping cost. We endeavour to send all orders within 3 business days of receiving your order, through Australia Post.
An email will be sent to you notifying you of your tracking number. If you are not at the address at time of delivery and no one is there to accept delivery a card will be left by Aust post to collect your item from your local post office.
Delivery times are subject to Australia Post and we are by no means responsible for delays in your delivery, you can track your parcel online with your tracking number at www.auspost.com.au/track. Delivery times to all states and major cities can also be found on the Australia Post website.
Refund / Replacement Returns
Upon receiving our products if any of our products are received damaged please notify us immediately.
- COLLECTION AND PURPOSE
We are likely to collect personal information from you, including but not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit card or debit card or bank account details. This information may be collected from you in various ways, including but not limited to, via the Website, on the telephone, in person. The information may also be used to provide you with information about new products and/or services or for research and development purposes to enable us to continuously improve our products and services. The personal information collected about you is likely to be stored by the Website Owner. If you elect not to provide the information we request, the Website Owner may not be able to provide the products and/or services you require.
- DISCLOSURE 1. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Privacy Act gives you the right to obtain access to and correct the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you wish to access or correct such information, please contact us via the Contact Us section of the Website. 2. COOKIES ‘Cookies’ from your computer, which enable us to tell when you use our Website and also to help customise your website experience. The use of these ‘cookies’ enables you to log back into the Website quickly and easily. A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive. If you have registered with us then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit the Website, by remembering your email address for you. You can change the settings on your internet browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your consent. However, this will mean that you must log into our Website manually each time you return.
We take security seriously. We have established technologies and security regulations and procedures to ensure the security of your personal information that is under the Website Owner’s possession and control. However, we ensure that the financial institution through which have our payment facility has high security systems in place to ensure protection of your financial information (such as your credit card or debit card details). We also have limitations on access to personal information within our organisation. Your information is protected from unauthorised access, usage, modification, and illegal or accidental loss. Our server employs a variety of security mechanisms and authorisation processes to hamper unauthorised access and we review and upgrade these systems from time to time with a view to maintaining the highest levels of security to protect your personal information.
- Third Party Sites and Information This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability in no event shall we or our affiliates or manufacturers be liable to you or any third party for any special Punitive, incidental, Indirect or Consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever.
- Indemnification Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
- Security and Password You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
- Participation in Promotions From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
- International Use Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Australia, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
- Notices All notices to a party shall be made via email. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at email@example.com, We may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.